List Of Pharmaceutical Companies In New Jersey
Probably you are new to New Jersey or you wish to relocate to New Jersey, or you are a pharmaceutical sales rep that wants to know the pharmaceutical companies in New Jersey, or even for any other reason that is customized to you.
You are not alone as they are many people out there seeking such knowledge and you need not be worried because the answer to that which you seek to know is here in your fingerprint.
A pharmaceutical company, also known as just another drug company, is a corporate entity that is licensed to undertake drug research, development, marketing, and/or distribution, most commonly in the context of healthcare.
Pharmaceutical companies are found in virtually every state in different countries although they may be more concentrated in some than the others.
A northeastern state of the United States, New Jersey is surrounded by Delaware and Pennsylvania on the west, the Atlantic Ocean on the east and south, and New York to the north and northeast.
The name “The Medicine Chest of the World” comes from New Jersey’s prominence in the biopharmaceutical and medical device sectors and little wonder why there are countable lists of pharmaceutical companies in New Jersey.
There are 98 lists of pharmaceutical companies in New Jersey, and you will get to know every one of these pharmaceutical companies situated in New Jersey and the cities where you can find them. Knowing the list of pharmaceutical companies in New Jersey is not rocket science as you will get to know them now.
List Of Pharmaceutical Companies In New Jersey
New Jersey is almost synonymous with pharmaceutical companies in the pharmaceutical world, as 14 of the world’s top 20 pharmaceutical companies are headquartered in the state.
Below is a well-detailed list of pharmaceutical companies in New Jersey arranged in alphabetical order for easy identification with some of their contact addresses:
- Adare Pharmaceuticals Company: Adare Pharmaceuticals is a multinational specialty pharmaceutical company. Contact Address Headquarters: Princeton Pike Corporate Center, 1200 Lenox Drive, Suite 100, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 USA; Telephone: +1 (609) 450-1312. Manufacturing & Formulation R & D Address: 845 Center Drive, Vandalia, Ohio 45377 USA; Tel: +1 (937) 898-9669; Website: www.adarepharma.com
- Ajanta Pharmaceuticals USA Inc. Ajanta Pharmaceutical USA Inc. is a fully managed part of Ajanta Pharmaceutical Ltd. and is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. Contact Address: One Grande Commons, 440 US Highway 22 East, Suite 150, Bridgewater, NJ 08807; Tel: +1 908 252 1165; Fax: +1 908 393 5505; Email: [email protected]; Website: www.ajantapharmausa.com
- Akrimax Pharmaceutical company: It is a pharmaceutical company that produces and sells medicines with distinct and significant clinical benefits. Contact Address: 11 Commerce Drive, 1st Floor Cranford, NJ 07016 USA; Tel: (908) 372-0506; Website: www.akrimax.com
- Almatica Pharmaceuticals Company: Almatica Pharmaceuticals Company is a privately held US pharmaceutical company with a segment covering a variety of therapeutic areas, such as psychotherapy, anti-infectives, pain control, and cardiovascular-related dysfunction. Contact Address: 10 Bloomfield Avenue Building B, Suite 2 Pine Brook, NJ 07058; Tel: (844) 889-8686; Fax: 973 201-4228; Email: [email protected]; Website: www.almatica.com
- Alvogen Pharmaceuticals Company: It is a multinational, privately held pharmaceutical company that specializes in creating, producing, and distributing generic, brand-name, over-the-counter, and biosimilar products for patients all over the world. Contact Address: 44 Whippany Road, Suite 300, Morristown, NJ 07960; Tel: (973) 796-3400; Fax: (973) 215-2280; Email: [email protected]; Website: www.alvogen.us.com
- Amarin Pharmaceutical Inc: It is a pharmaceutical company that is focused on creating innovative, quickly expanding treatments to enhance cardiovascular wellbeing. Contact Address: 1430 Route 206, Suite 200 Bedminster, NJ 07921; Tel: (908) 719-1315; Fax: (908) 719-3012; Website: www.amarincorp.com
- Amerigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc: Amerigen is a privately-held pharmaceutical company with a focus on the development, production, and sale of top-quality generic pharmaceutical drugs. Contact Address: 9 Polito Ave Suite 900, Lyndhurst, NJ 07071, US; Tel: +1 732-993-9827; Website: www.amerigenpharma.com
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc: They are a generic and specialty pharmaceutical company. Contact Address: 400 Crossing Boulevard, 3rd Floor Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807; Tel: (908) 947-3120, (877) 835-5472; Fax: (908) 947-3146; Website: www.amneal.com
- Antares Pharmaceuticals Company: They are a specialized pharmaceutical company focused on delivering efficacious medicines by combining drug candidates’ skills with the patented delivery system. Contact Address: 100 Princeton South Suite 300 Ewing, NJ 08628; Tel: (609) 359-3020, (763) 475-7700; Website: www.antarespharma.com
- Apicore LLC: Private pharmaceutical company Apicore, creates, produces, and distributes APIs with the highest standards of quality and regulatory support at affordable prices. Contact Address: 685 Route 1 South, North Brunswick, NJ 08902; Phone: (732) 624 – 9041; Fax: (732) 909 – 2017; Email: [email protected]; Website: www.apicore.com
- Armas Pharmaceuticals Company: They are a multi-faceted pharmaceutical company that focuses on meeting the ever-growing portfolio of high-quality drugs. Contact Address: 151 NJ-33, Suite 203, Manalapan Township, NJ 07726, United States; Tel: (888) 831-2292; Email: [email protected]; Website: www.armaspharmaceuticals.com
- Ascend Laboratories LLC: They are a dynamic and visionary company that manufactures, markets, and/or distributes more than 59 drugs in the US. Contact Address: 339 Jefferson Road, Suite 101, Parsippany, NJ 07054 USA; Tel: (201)476-1977; Email: [email protected]; Website: www.ascendlaboratories.com
- Aucta Pharmaceuticals, Inc: Contact Address: 71 Suttons Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA; Phone: +1 (732)640-0030; Fax: +1 (732)640-0030; E-mail: [email protected]; Website: www.auctapharma.com
- Aurobindo pharmaceutical company: Contact Address: 279, Princeton-Hightstown Rd, East Windsor, NJ 08520-1401; Tel: 866-850-2876, +732 839 9400; Email: www.aurobindousa.com; Website: www.aurobindousa.com
- AustarPharma, LLC: Contact Address: 18 Mayfield Ave, Edison, NJ 08837, United States; Tel: 732-225-2930; Fax: 732-225-6334; Email: [email protected]; Website: www.austarpharma.com
- Bausch Health Companies Inc: Contact Address: 400 Somerset Corporate Blvd., Bridgewater, NJ 08807; Tel: (866) 246-8245; Website: www.bauschhealth.com
- Baxter American health care company: Contact Address: 95 Spring Street New Providence, NJ 07974; Tel: (800) 422-9837, (224) 948-1812; Fax: (800) 568-5020; Website: www.baxter.com
- Bayer Healthcare Company: One of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Contact Address: 100 Bayer Boulevard, Whippany, NJ 07981; Tel: 862-404-3000; Website: www.bayer.us
- Bionpharma, Inc. pharmaceutical company: Contact Address: Suite 2-4B 600 Alexander Road Princeton, NJ 08540; Phone: 609-380-3310; Email: [email protected]; Website: www.bionpharma.com
- Bristol-Myers Squibb biopharmaceutical company: Contact Addresses: Route 206, Lawrenceville, NJ (New Jersey Corporate HQ, R&D, Finance, Legal, HR); Princeton Pike, Lawrenceville, NJ (Commercial, Global Product Development & Supply, R&D, Enabling Functions); Hopewell, New Jersey (R&D); New Brunswick, New Jersey (R&D); Nassau Park, West Windsor, New Jersey (Information Management, Accounting; Tel: 1-800-332-2056; Website: www.bms.com
- Cambrex Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Celgene Biopharmaceutical company
- Cambrex Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Celgene Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Cosette Pharmaceuticals Company
- Currax Pharmaceuticals Company
- Daiichi Sankyo pharmaceutical company
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Inc. Pharmaceuticals
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals Company
- Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals Company
- Eisai Pharmaceuticals Company
- Elite Pharmaceuticals Company
- Elusys Therapeutics, Inc.
- Emisphere Technologies Pharmaceuticals
- Ethicon, Inc. Pharmaceuticals
- Exeltis USA, Inc.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- G&W Laboratories Pharmaceuticals
- Gemini Laboratories, LLC
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Greenstone, LLC
- Helsinn Therapeutics (U.S.), Inc.
- Heritage Pharmaceuticals
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (Roxane Laboratories, Inc.)
- Hisun Pharmaceuticals
- Hoffmann-La Roche Inc.
- Immunomedics, Inc.
- Ingenus Pharmaceuticals NJ, LLC
- Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kedrion Biopharma
- Klus Pharma
- Kyowa Kirin, Inc.
- Leading Pharma
- Medicure Pharma, Inc.
- Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- NanoTech Pharmaceuticals
- Navinta Pharmaceutical Company
- Nostrum Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Novitium Pharma
- Novo Nordisk, Inc.
- Octapharma USA, Inc.
- Orexo U.S., Inc.
- Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- PharmaDerm Pharmaceuticals
- Photocure Inc. Pharmaceutical
- Prinston Pharmaceutical
- Prolong Pharmaceuticals Company
- PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
- Recordati Rare Diseases, Inc.
- Rising Pharmaceuticals
- Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sandoz Inc.
- Sciecure Pharma
- Seqirus USA Inc
- Shionogi, Inc.
- Slayback Pharma Company
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- SunGen Pharma
- Symbiomix Therapeutics, LLC
- Taiho Oncology, Inc
- Teligent, Inc.
- Teva USA
- The Medicines Company
- ThromboGenics, Inc.
- Torrent Pharma Inc.
- Trigen Laboratories
- Tris Pharma, Inc.
- US Pharma Lab, Inc.
- Validus Pharmaceuticals
- Vertical Pharmaceuticals
- Vertice Pharma
- WG Critical Care
Read Also: How Lucrative Is Medical Laboratory Science?
New Jersey is richly endowed with Pharmaceutical companies including the world’s top pharmaceutical companies as they are a total of 98 different lists of pharmaceutical companies in New Jersey.
It is therefore a very good state for any pharmacist that wants to engage as a pharmaceutical sales representative, or even for any other pharmaceutical companies-related purposes.